We had a meeting in Halland to plan for this season biodiversity studies. We also put together one of our SLAM-traps (Malaise traps). We have 25 of these, which will be used for sampling flying insects in the project.
- “Half-time” Thesis presentation by David Åhlén november 21, 2021
- A paper on interesting findings from the biodiversity surveys of 2020-2021 has been submitted november 19, 2021
- Conference and work shop in Stockholm oktober 30, 2021
- Maintenance of water level meters september 27, 2021
- Second sampling of invertebrates for 2021 augusti 30, 2021