We investigate the effects of PFAS on the solitary bee Osmia bicornis, by placing nests with pupae in an industry area with known very high PFAS-concentrations in the water, and in the agricultural areas with low concentrations as control. The map shows the location of the nest boxes.
- Today is International wetlands day! februari 2, 2023
- Paper submitted januari 17, 2023
- High flow data collection januari 17, 2023
- Newspaper article about the project published in several media januari 4, 2023
- New paper published! december 19, 2022