We investigate the effects of PFAS on the solitary bee Osmia bicornis, by placing nests with pupae in an industry area with known very high PFAS-concentrations in the water, and in the agricultural areas with low concentrations as control. The map shows the location of the nest boxes.
- A popular science publication as a result of project surveys augusti 27, 2023
- Two new thesis/degree projects in the project are now published augusti 25, 2023
- Final arthropod sampling augusti 4, 2023
- Two upcoming presentations of our work maj 24, 2023
- Our latest paper acknowledged at ”Global Water Forum” februari 23, 2023