We investigate the effects of PFAS on the solitary bee Osmia bicornis, by placing nests with pupae in an industry area with known very high PFAS-concentrations in the water, and in the agricultural areas with low concentrations as control. The map shows the location of the nest boxes.
- “Half-time” Thesis presentation by David Åhlén november 21, 2021
- A paper on interesting findings from the biodiversity surveys of 2020-2021 has been submitted november 19, 2021
- Conference and work shop in Stockholm oktober 30, 2021
- Maintenance of water level meters september 27, 2021
- Second sampling of invertebrates for 2021 augusti 30, 2021