This week we had a 2-day meeting with Jerker Jarsjö and Imenne Åhlén (Stockholm University), to decide methods to produce bathymetric maps of the 110 wetlands and to finalise our strategy for flow measurements in the 11 streams in our joint project. It was a very productive meeting and the photos show equipment testing and part of the field work including trial with a remote-controlled boat with a sonar to map the wetland topography (bathymetry).
- Second sampling of invertebrates for 2021 augusti 30, 2021
- Filming of our project again augusti 25, 2021
- New sampling period for Cyanoblooms augusti 25, 2021
- Project WetKit visit Halland augusti 24, 2021
- Field experiments with pollinators finished – emptying of wetlands postponed to next year augusti 9, 2021