This week we had a 2-day meeting with Jerker Jarsjö and Imenne Åhlén (Stockholm University), to decide methods to produce bathymetric maps of the 110 wetlands and to finalise our strategy for flow measurements in the 11 streams in our joint project. It was a very productive meeting and the photos show equipment testing and part of the field work including trial with a remote-controlled boat with a sonar to map the wetland topography (bathymetry).
- Bathymetry measuremnts ongoing juni 3, 2021
- Testing bathymetry methods and flow measurement strategy april 25, 2021
- Sorting and identifying organisms continue… april 13, 2021
- All the Crane flies (Tipuloidea) are now identified and counted april 12, 2021
- Nest boxes deployed for study on droughts and importance of water bodies for pollinators in the agricultural landscape mars 29, 2021