This week we had a 2-day meeting with Jerker Jarsjö and Imenne Åhlén (Stockholm University), to decide methods to produce bathymetric maps of the 110 wetlands and to finalise our strategy for flow measurements in the 11 streams in our joint project. It was a very productive meeting and the photos show equipment testing and part of the field work including trial with a remote-controlled boat with a sonar to map the wetland topography (bathymetry).
- “Half-time” Thesis presentation by David Åhlén november 21, 2021
- A paper on interesting findings from the biodiversity surveys of 2020-2021 has been submitted november 19, 2021
- Conference and work shop in Stockholm oktober 30, 2021
- Maintenance of water level meters september 27, 2021
- Second sampling of invertebrates for 2021 augusti 30, 2021