Two students from Halmstad University are doing their thesis work using our field experiment with the 45 nest box packages in the projects Wetlands 2.0 and LIFE-Goodstream. Irina Nilsson has investigated effects of distance to water and difference in nest hole occupancy between industrial areas vs. agricultural areas. Maria Holmgren has studied the effect of different wood types of the nest boxes.
- “Half-time” Thesis presentation by David Åhlén november 21, 2021
- A paper on interesting findings from the biodiversity surveys of 2020-2021 has been submitted november 19, 2021
- Conference and work shop in Stockholm oktober 30, 2021
- Maintenance of water level meters september 27, 2021
- Second sampling of invertebrates for 2021 augusti 30, 2021