We have started with the surveys of submersed vegetation in the wetlands. This is also part of our networking with the Cyano bacteria project at Lund University run by Pablo Pablo Urrutia Cordero. The macrophytes are surveyed every 10 meters at 2 transects perpendicular to each other in each wetland. It is always interesting to see how the planning (first photo) holds up when it meets the reality of the field work (second photo)…So far so good, Our idea with two persons on the SUP where one handles the GPS to find the right sampling site and does steering and paddling, and one person doing the actual sampling seems to work.
- Our latest paper acknowledged at ”Global Water Forum” februari 23, 2023
- Water level monitoring is now terminated februari 10, 2023
- Today is International wetlands day! februari 2, 2023
- Paper submitted januari 17, 2023
- High flow data collection januari 17, 2023