Now our level meters are deployed in 111 wetlands and 12 level meters are located in streams and they all register the water level 1 every hour and transfer data to us automatically. (bild 9). That means that every day we get 3 000 in situ data points on water levels. In a year we will get a bit over 1 million data points. The water level meters are planned to be on sites for 2.5 years thus giving us 2.7 million data points on water level changes in CWs and stream.
- “Half-time” Thesis presentation by David Åhlén november 21, 2021
- A paper on interesting findings from the biodiversity surveys of 2020-2021 has been submitted november 19, 2021
- Conference and work shop in Stockholm oktober 30, 2021
- Maintenance of water level meters september 27, 2021
- Second sampling of invertebrates for 2021 augusti 30, 2021