Today we did our first field test to find a time efficient method to deploy all our 120 water level meters in wetlands and streams. We found that a stand-up paddle board (SUP) is stable enough to work from and at the same time relatively easy to transport between wetlands and to carry along in the field. It is also manoeuvrable on the water, so it is possible to easily find the deepest spot in the wetland.
- “Half-time” Thesis presentation by David Åhlén november 21, 2021
- A paper on interesting findings from the biodiversity surveys of 2020-2021 has been submitted november 19, 2021
- Conference and work shop in Stockholm oktober 30, 2021
- Maintenance of water level meters september 27, 2021
- Second sampling of invertebrates for 2021 augusti 30, 2021