Today we did our first field test to find a time efficient method to deploy all our 120 water level meters in wetlands and streams. We found that a stand-up paddle board (SUP) is stable enough to work from and at the same time relatively easy to transport between wetlands and to carry along in the field. It is also manoeuvrable on the water, so it is possible to easily find the deepest spot in the wetland.
- Second sampling of invertebrates for 2021 augusti 30, 2021
- Filming of our project again augusti 25, 2021
- New sampling period for Cyanoblooms augusti 25, 2021
- Project WetKit visit Halland augusti 24, 2021
- Field experiments with pollinators finished – emptying of wetlands postponed to next year augusti 9, 2021