Collecting ground living arthropods using an inverted leaf blower is an effective way to gauge the density of their communities. The spiders and insects that get sucked up is transferred to a white tub, from which it is easy to pooter-out the individuals of focus.
- No, more wetlands will not lead to malaria epidemics in Sweden! november 8, 2022
- A milestone is reached! oktober 1, 2022
- Article about the Buffer project in ”Lantbrukets Affärer” september 29, 2022
- Project dissemination is on-going september 29, 2022
- New arthropod sampling this week september 27, 2022