We had to change batteries in two of the water level meters. It was a bit difficult due to a combination of ice and rain, but with a SUP and umbrella Lea and Sofia managed! Good work!
- Bathymetry measuremnts ongoing juni 3, 2021
- Testing bathymetry methods and flow measurement strategy april 25, 2021
- Sorting and identifying organisms continue… april 13, 2021
- All the Crane flies (Tipuloidea) are now identified and counted april 12, 2021
- Nest boxes deployed for study on droughts and importance of water bodies for pollinators in the agricultural landscape mars 29, 2021