The nest box packages are designed to test effects of hole diameter and wood material on the nesting frequency of different species of solitary bees and wasps. The locations of the package were designed so we can get answers to questions on effects of distance from CWs, and effects of nearby surroundings. The map shows the locations of the 45 nest box packages and also the locations of 8 of the 85 trap nests, located in the stream Trönningeån drainage area.
- “Half-time” Thesis presentation by David Åhlén november 21, 2021
- A paper on interesting findings from the biodiversity surveys of 2020-2021 has been submitted november 19, 2021
- Conference and work shop in Stockholm oktober 30, 2021
- Maintenance of water level meters september 27, 2021
- Second sampling of invertebrates for 2021 augusti 30, 2021