The nest box packages are designed to test effects of hole diameter and wood material on the nesting frequency of different species of solitary bees and wasps. The locations of the package were designed so we can get answers to questions on effects of distance from CWs, and effects of nearby surroundings. The map shows the locations of the 45 nest box packages and also the locations of 8 of the 85 trap nests, located in the stream Trönningeån drainage area.
- Second sampling of invertebrates for 2021 augusti 30, 2021
- Filming of our project again augusti 25, 2021
- New sampling period for Cyanoblooms augusti 25, 2021
- Project WetKit visit Halland augusti 24, 2021
- Field experiments with pollinators finished – emptying of wetlands postponed to next year augusti 9, 2021