The nest box packages are designed to test effects of hole diameter and wood material on the nesting frequency of different species of solitary bees and wasps. The locations of the package were designed so we can get answers to questions on effects of distance from CWs, and effects of nearby surroundings. The map shows the locations of the 45 nest box packages and also the locations of 8 of the 85 trap nests, located in the stream Trönningeån drainage area.
- Two upcoming presentations of our work maj 24, 2023
- Our latest paper acknowledged at ”Global Water Forum” februari 23, 2023
- Water level monitoring is now terminated februari 10, 2023
- Today is International wetlands day! februari 2, 2023
- Paper submitted januari 17, 2023