The first results from last years sampling of invertebrates have now been delivered by the experts that have spent the winter sorting, counting and identifying the specimens. One group that has been done so far is the family of dancing flies (Empididae). Among the specimens was a species never encountered in Sweden before! It is the fly Hilara manicata. Apart from this new species for Sweden, also 3 new species for the County (Halland) were found. Several organsim groups remain to be counted and identified, e.g. spiders and beetles and it will be interesting to see if we get more surprises.
- “Half-time” Thesis presentation by David Åhlén november 21, 2021
- A paper on interesting findings from the biodiversity surveys of 2020-2021 has been submitted november 19, 2021
- Conference and work shop in Stockholm oktober 30, 2021
- Maintenance of water level meters september 27, 2021
- Second sampling of invertebrates for 2021 augusti 30, 2021