The first results from last years sampling of invertebrates have now been delivered by the experts that have spent the winter sorting, counting and identifying the specimens. One group that has been done so far is the family of dancing flies (Empididae). Among the specimens was a species never encountered in Sweden before! It is the fly Hilara manicata. Apart from this new species for Sweden, also 3 new species for the County (Halland) were found. Several organsim groups remain to be counted and identified, e.g. spiders and beetles and it will be interesting to see if we get more surprises.
- Bathymetry measuremnts ongoing juni 3, 2021
- Testing bathymetry methods and flow measurement strategy april 25, 2021
- Sorting and identifying organisms continue… april 13, 2021
- All the Crane flies (Tipuloidea) are now identified and counted april 12, 2021
- Nest boxes deployed for study on droughts and importance of water bodies for pollinators in the agricultural landscape mars 29, 2021