Since the project manager (John) had a meeting in Stockholm for another project we took the opportunity to have a meeting at Stockholm University, where John, Peter and Jerker discussed the selection of drainage areas and wetlands for “Wetlands as buffers”.
- Bathymetry measuremnts ongoing juni 3, 2021
- Testing bathymetry methods and flow measurement strategy april 25, 2021
- Sorting and identifying organisms continue… april 13, 2021
- All the Crane flies (Tipuloidea) are now identified and counted april 12, 2021
- Nest boxes deployed for study on droughts and importance of water bodies for pollinators in the agricultural landscape mars 29, 2021