Today our project officially started! The full name is: “Constructed wetlands as hydrological buffers – how to create a win-win situation with biodiversity conservation” but we will mostly use the short form; “Wetlands as buffers”.
- Bathymetry measuremnts ongoing juni 3, 2021
- Testing bathymetry methods and flow measurement strategy april 25, 2021
- Sorting and identifying organisms continue… april 13, 2021
- All the Crane flies (Tipuloidea) are now identified and counted april 12, 2021
- Nest boxes deployed for study on droughts and importance of water bodies for pollinators in the agricultural landscape mars 29, 2021