The second collection, with more Malaise-trapping in both Uppland and Halland is now in action. After the hot-streak during the midsummer week, we hope to find plenty of insects around the wetlands. This picture is taken at Hemmesta sjöäng, a reconstructed wetland east of Stockholm.
- Bathymetry measuremnts ongoing juni 3, 2021
- Testing bathymetry methods and flow measurement strategy april 25, 2021
- Sorting and identifying organisms continue… april 13, 2021
- All the Crane flies (Tipuloidea) are now identified and counted april 12, 2021
- Nest boxes deployed for study on droughts and importance of water bodies for pollinators in the agricultural landscape mars 29, 2021