The third and last leg of collection is on the way, with Malaise-, and pitfall trapping, as well as with suction sampling in both Uppland and Halland. Seen here is the pitfall trap that measures 7cm in diameter and 6.5cm deep, and is filled with soapy water; mounted at Senneby wetland, close to the Baltic coast north of Stockholm.
- “Half-time” Thesis presentation by David Åhlén november 21, 2021
- A paper on interesting findings from the biodiversity surveys of 2020-2021 has been submitted november 19, 2021
- Conference and work shop in Stockholm oktober 30, 2021
- Maintenance of water level meters september 27, 2021
- Second sampling of invertebrates for 2021 augusti 30, 2021