The third and last leg of collection is on the way, with Malaise-, and pitfall trapping, as well as with suction sampling in both Uppland and Halland. Seen here is the pitfall trap that measures 7cm in diameter and 6.5cm deep, and is filled with soapy water; mounted at Senneby wetland, close to the Baltic coast north of Stockholm.
- No, more wetlands will not lead to malaria epidemics in Sweden! november 8, 2022
- A milestone is reached! oktober 1, 2022
- Article about the Buffer project in ”Lantbrukets Affärer” september 29, 2022
- Project dissemination is on-going september 29, 2022
- New arthropod sampling this week september 27, 2022