The third and last leg of collection is on the way, with Malaise-, and pitfall trapping, as well as with suction sampling in both Uppland and Halland. Seen here is the pitfall trap that measures 7cm in diameter and 6.5cm deep, and is filled with soapy water; mounted at Senneby wetland, close to the Baltic coast north of Stockholm.
- Bathymetry measuremnts ongoing juni 3, 2021
- Testing bathymetry methods and flow measurement strategy april 25, 2021
- Sorting and identifying organisms continue… april 13, 2021
- All the Crane flies (Tipuloidea) are now identified and counted april 12, 2021
- Nest boxes deployed for study on droughts and importance of water bodies for pollinators in the agricultural landscape mars 29, 2021