Now all trap nests have been located at the CWs. In total 85 trap nests are deployed. In each trap nest there are 23 nesting tubes, giving at total of 1 955 available nests at the 85 CWs.
- Bathymetry measuremnts ongoing juni 3, 2021
- Testing bathymetry methods and flow measurement strategy april 25, 2021
- Sorting and identifying organisms continue… april 13, 2021
- All the Crane flies (Tipuloidea) are now identified and counted april 12, 2021
- Nest boxes deployed for study on droughts and importance of water bodies for pollinators in the agricultural landscape mars 29, 2021