The work with deploying water level meters continues. It is time consuming, but our method works well, on the meters we also place trap nests to investigate the pollinator population at the sites. It is the brown-orange cylinder seen in the picture.
- Scientific paper published april 19, 2022
- SEPA`s annual meeting on Wetland ecosystem services held at Halland mars 25, 2022
- Analyse of field experiment nest boxes mars 11, 2022
- New Publication in Wetlands 2.0 mars 4, 2022
- Batymetri measurments continue mars 4, 2022