Collecting ground living arthropods using an inverted leaf blower is an effective way to gauge the density of their communities. The spiders and insects that get sucked up is transferred to a white tub, from which it is easy to pooter-out the individuals of focus.
- Two upcoming presentations of our work maj 24, 2023
- Our latest paper acknowledged at ”Global Water Forum” februari 23, 2023
- Water level monitoring is now terminated februari 10, 2023
- Today is International wetlands day! februari 2, 2023
- Paper submitted januari 17, 2023