Collecting ground living arthropods using an inverted leaf blower is an effective way to gauge the density of their communities. The spiders and insects that get sucked up is transferred to a white tub, from which it is easy to pooter-out the individuals of focus.
- Scientific paper published april 19, 2022
- SEPA`s annual meeting on Wetland ecosystem services held at Halland mars 25, 2022
- Analyse of field experiment nest boxes mars 11, 2022
- New Publication in Wetlands 2.0 mars 4, 2022
- Batymetri measurments continue mars 4, 2022