Collecting ground living arthropods using an inverted leaf blower is an effective way to gauge the density of their communities. The spiders and insects that get sucked up is transferred to a white tub, from which it is easy to pooter-out the individuals of focus.
- Today is International wetlands day! februari 2, 2023
- Paper submitted januari 17, 2023
- High flow data collection januari 17, 2023
- Newspaper article about the project published in several media januari 4, 2023
- New paper published! december 19, 2022