The nest box packages are designed to test effects of hole diameter and wood material on the nesting frequency of different species of solitary bees and wasps. The locations of the package were designed so we can get answers to questions on effects of distance from CWs, and effects of nearby surroundings. The map shows the locations of the 45 nest box packages and also the locations of 8 of the 85 trap nests, located in the stream Trönningeån drainage area.
- Scientific paper published april 19, 2022
- SEPA`s annual meeting on Wetland ecosystem services held at Halland mars 25, 2022
- Analyse of field experiment nest boxes mars 11, 2022
- New Publication in Wetlands 2.0 mars 4, 2022
- Batymetri measurments continue mars 4, 2022