The first results from last years sampling of invertebrates have now been delivered by the experts that have spent the winter sorting, counting and identifying the specimens. One group that has been done so far is the family of dancing flies (Empididae). Among the specimens was a species never encountered in Sweden before! It is the fly Hilara manicata. Apart from this new species for Sweden, also 3 new species for the County (Halland) were found. Several organsim groups remain to be counted and identified, e.g. spiders and beetles and it will be interesting to see if we get more surprises.
- Scientific paper published april 19, 2022
- SEPA`s annual meeting on Wetland ecosystem services held at Halland mars 25, 2022
- Analyse of field experiment nest boxes mars 11, 2022
- New Publication in Wetlands 2.0 mars 4, 2022
- Batymetri measurments continue mars 4, 2022