The third and last leg of collection is on the way, with Malaise-, and pitfall trapping, as well as with suction sampling in both Uppland and Halland. Seen here is the pitfall trap that measures 7cm in diameter and 6.5cm deep, and is filled with soapy water; mounted at Senneby wetland, close to the Baltic coast north of Stockholm.
- Two upcoming presentations of our work maj 24, 2023
- Our latest paper acknowledged at ”Global Water Forum” februari 23, 2023
- Water level monitoring is now terminated februari 10, 2023
- Today is International wetlands day! februari 2, 2023
- Paper submitted januari 17, 2023