The third and last leg of collection is on the way, with Malaise-, and pitfall trapping, as well as with suction sampling in both Uppland and Halland. Seen here is the pitfall trap that measures 7cm in diameter and 6.5cm deep, and is filled with soapy water; mounted at Senneby wetland, close to the Baltic coast north of Stockholm.
- Today is International wetlands day! februari 2, 2023
- Paper submitted januari 17, 2023
- High flow data collection januari 17, 2023
- Newspaper article about the project published in several media januari 4, 2023
- New paper published! december 19, 2022