The sorting work is progressing within the project with additional groups fully identified . The very large spider material is now identifed by Raul Vicente, and the dance flies (Empididae) by Sven Hellqvist. Examples from the two organism groups are shown below. Planning for this year’s studies is also in full swing. As we have received funding for nutrient analyzes in Uppland from Bolincentret’s RA3 and RA7, as well as the Albert and Maria Bergström Foundation, we will be able to collect very interesting data to investigate the impact of nutrients on spider and insect communities. We have also received funding for a drought experiment in Halland from Bolincentret’s RA8, and it will be very interesting to see how drought affects spiders’ condition and food preferences.
- End Conference november 17, 2023
- Dragonfly studies including eDNA – field work now finished september 22, 2023
- A popular science publication as a result of project surveys augusti 27, 2023
- Two new thesis/degree projects in the project are now published augusti 25, 2023
- Final arthropod sampling augusti 4, 2023