The sorting work is progressing within the project with additional groups fully identified . The very large spider material is now identifed by Raul Vicente, and the dance flies (Empididae) by Sven Hellqvist. Examples from the two organism groups are shown below. Planning for this year’s studies is also in full swing. As we have received funding for nutrient analyzes in Uppland from Bolincentret’s RA3 and RA7, as well as the Albert and Maria Bergström Foundation, we will be able to collect very interesting data to investigate the impact of nutrients on spider and insect communities. We have also received funding for a drought experiment in Halland from Bolincentret’s RA8, and it will be very interesting to see how drought affects spiders’ condition and food preferences.
- No, more wetlands will not lead to malaria epidemics in Sweden! november 8, 2022
- A milestone is reached! oktober 1, 2022
- Article about the Buffer project in ”Lantbrukets Affärer” september 29, 2022
- Project dissemination is on-going september 29, 2022
- New arthropod sampling this week september 27, 2022