Now all field work is done in our study of how dragonfly larvae (Odonata) are affected by fish presence and how adults are affected by wetland properties, particularly the immediate surrounding areas. Three years of survey of adult dragonflies, two separate surveys of larvae and lastly this year sampling for eDNA are done, and now we start with the data analyses. This is a colaboration with Göran Sahlén at Halmstad University.
- End Conference november 17, 2023
- Dragonfly studies including eDNA – field work now finished september 22, 2023
- A popular science publication as a result of project surveys augusti 27, 2023
- Two new thesis/degree projects in the project are now published augusti 25, 2023
- Final arthropod sampling augusti 4, 2023