We frequently have visits by landowners, authorities and researchers to workshops, meetings and excursions where we present our activities. Latest examples include a delegation from Latvia (IP LIFE-Goodwater) during a 3-day visit where we had good discussions and visited several of the Buffer project wetlands, and a presentation of the Buffer project by Sofia for participants at the WWF networking meeting in the Baltic Stewardship Initiative.
- End Conference november 17, 2023
- Dragonfly studies including eDNA – field work now finished september 22, 2023
- A popular science publication as a result of project surveys augusti 27, 2023
- Two new thesis/degree projects in the project are now published augusti 25, 2023
- Final arthropod sampling augusti 4, 2023