The field material (various traps nests and nest boxes) from the pollinator field experiments that now have been terminated, have been collected and stored. Due to the very high rainfall in August we could not carry out the planned test with effects of draining some of the wetlands. We have however got permission from the landowners so we will do it next year (weather permitting). This experiment (emptying of ca 14 wetlands) is part of all 3 projects (Wetlands as buffers, Management of wetlands and Wetlands 2.0) and will hopefully give answers to different research quesitons in the three projects.
- A milestone is reached! oktober 1, 2022
- Article about the Buffer project in “Lantbrukets Affärer” september 29, 2022
- Project dissemination is on-going september 29, 2022
- New arthropod sampling this week september 27, 2022
- Vegetations survey gave interesting botanical results september 7, 2022