The 19 of November David Åhlén presented results from the Buffer project and the Management project as part of his ”half-time” seminar in his thesis-work at Stockholm University. Opponent was Professor Riccardo Bommarco, SLU. It was a combined live and zoom event and we got to hear interesting discussions on invertebrate food web dynamics at wetland shorelines/flood zones, and effect of management regimes on species abundance and distribution.
- End Conference november 17, 2023
- Dragonfly studies including eDNA – field work now finished september 22, 2023
- A popular science publication as a result of project surveys augusti 27, 2023
- Two new thesis/degree projects in the project are now published augusti 25, 2023
- Final arthropod sampling augusti 4, 2023