During our dragonfly surveys we found a Common winter damselfly (Sympecma fusca) at the wetland TA25. It is not rare in Sweden but have an easterly distribution and before our observation it had only been reorded once in Halland (in 2012) .
- Scientific paper published april 19, 2022
- SEPA`s annual meeting on Wetland ecosystem services held at Halland mars 25, 2022
- Analyse of field experiment nest boxes mars 11, 2022
- New Publication in Wetlands 2.0 mars 4, 2022
- Batymetri measurments continue mars 4, 2022