As always with electronic equipment permanently deployed in the field there is some wear and tear. Here is a meter where the cable has been disconected, possibly beacause of movements of the ice. Sofia and Sam exchange batteries and repair the ones that malfunction continously.
- Two upcoming presentations of our work maj 24, 2023
- Our latest paper acknowledged at ”Global Water Forum” februari 23, 2023
- Water level monitoring is now terminated februari 10, 2023
- Today is International wetlands day! februari 2, 2023
- Paper submitted januari 17, 2023