As always with electronic equipment permanently deployed in the field there is some wear and tear. Here is a meter where the cable has been disconected, possibly beacause of movements of the ice. Sofia and Sam exchange batteries and repair the ones that malfunction continously.
- Scientific paper published april 19, 2022
- SEPA`s annual meeting on Wetland ecosystem services held at Halland mars 25, 2022
- Analyse of field experiment nest boxes mars 11, 2022
- New Publication in Wetlands 2.0 mars 4, 2022
- Batymetri measurments continue mars 4, 2022