This week Björn and Sofia placed 56 specially designed nest boxes at 14 wetlands to study how distance from water affect nesting performance. At each wetland nest boxes were placed in gradients from the water. 7 of the 14 wetlands will later in summer be drained to simulate drought to investigate effects of catastrophic hydrological events on the pollinators.
- A milestone is reached! oktober 1, 2022
- Article about the Buffer project in “Lantbrukets Affärer” september 29, 2022
- Project dissemination is on-going september 29, 2022
- New arthropod sampling this week september 27, 2022
- Vegetations survey gave interesting botanical results september 7, 2022