This week Björn and Sofia placed 56 specially designed nest boxes at 14 wetlands to study how distance from water affect nesting performance. At each wetland nest boxes were placed in gradients from the water. 7 of the 14 wetlands will later in summer be drained to simulate drought to investigate effects of catastrophic hydrological events on the pollinators.
- Today is International wetlands day! februari 2, 2023
- Paper submitted januari 17, 2023
- High flow data collection januari 17, 2023
- Newspaper article about the project published in several media januari 4, 2023
- New paper published! december 19, 2022