This week Peter and assistant biology student Ellen Nein are doing a new sampling campaign in the 8 wetlands that were emptied this summer and the 8 controll wetlands. This follow-up sampling will also be repeated next year to study more long-term effects of droughts on the arthropod communities in the floodzones of wetlands.
- End Conference november 17, 2023
- Dragonfly studies including eDNA – field work now finished september 22, 2023
- A popular science publication as a result of project surveys augusti 27, 2023
- Two new thesis/degree projects in the project are now published augusti 25, 2023
- Final arthropod sampling augusti 4, 2023