Today we submitted a short article to inspire the public to explore wetland shorelines in order to experience the high biodiversity of insects and spiders. It is based on the findings in our projects which also are explained in the article. Results on beetles, spiders, flies, dragonflies and pollinators are presented. It will be published in ”Hallands Natur” (in Swedish).
- Today is International wetlands day! februari 2, 2023
- Paper submitted januari 17, 2023
- High flow data collection januari 17, 2023
- Newspaper article about the project published in several media januari 4, 2023
- New paper published! december 19, 2022