Today we tested the methods of the surveys in the field experiment. We tested the method at our own land at LIlla Böslid. In transects going from the wetland shoreline and 30-50 m perpendicular to the wetlands we will investigate frequency of flowers (flowering units) and the pollinators. The data will be related to e.g. elevation, soil moisture and surrounding landscape structures in the near area.
- End Conference november 17, 2023
- Dragonfly studies including eDNA – field work now finished september 22, 2023
- A popular science publication as a result of project surveys augusti 27, 2023
- Two new thesis/degree projects in the project are now published augusti 25, 2023
- Final arthropod sampling augusti 4, 2023