We had a meeting in Stockholm the 23-25 November to discuss the hydrology and bathymetry data. The enormous amount of data generated from the water level meters and the bathymetry surveys needs to be processed in an efficient way to be able to evaluate. Now we have developed a strategy to incorporate the data into GIS for further handling and evaluation, and to produce bathymetry maps of all the wetlands.
- End Conference november 17, 2023
- Dragonfly studies including eDNA – field work now finished september 22, 2023
- A popular science publication as a result of project surveys augusti 27, 2023
- Two new thesis/degree projects in the project are now published augusti 25, 2023
- Final arthropod sampling augusti 4, 2023