This week we had a 2-day meeting with Jerker Jarsjö and Imenne Åhlén (Stockholm University), to decide methods to produce bathymetric maps of the 110 wetlands and to finalise our strategy for flow measurements in the 11 streams in our joint project. It was a very productive meeting and the photos show equipment testing and part of the field work including trial with a remote-controlled boat with a sonar to map the wetland topography (bathymetry).
- Scientific paper published april 19, 2022
- SEPA`s annual meeting on Wetland ecosystem services held at Halland mars 25, 2022
- Analyse of field experiment nest boxes mars 11, 2022
- New Publication in Wetlands 2.0 mars 4, 2022
- Batymetri measurments continue mars 4, 2022