During the weekend the 29-30 of January the storm Malik hit the westcoast of Sweden. Thanks to our water level meters located in 11 streams, we could follow the effect the storm had on the water levels, hour for hour. The data from the stream Trönningeån shows that between 02.00 and 21.30 the 29th of January the water level increased with 1.37 m!
- Scientific paper published april 19, 2022
- SEPA`s annual meeting on Wetland ecosystem services held at Halland mars 25, 2022
- Analyse of field experiment nest boxes mars 11, 2022
- New Publication in Wetlands 2.0 mars 4, 2022
- Batymetri measurments continue mars 4, 2022