During the weekend the 29-30 of January the storm Malik hit the westcoast of Sweden. Thanks to our water level meters located in 11 streams, we could follow the effect the storm had on the water levels, hour for hour. The data from the stream Trönningeån shows that between 02.00 and 21.30 the 29th of January the water level increased with 1.37 m!
- Today is International wetlands day! februari 2, 2023
- Paper submitted januari 17, 2023
- High flow data collection januari 17, 2023
- Newspaper article about the project published in several media januari 4, 2023
- New paper published! december 19, 2022