We have started with the surveys of submersed vegetation in the wetlands. This is also part of our networking with the Cyano bacteria project at Lund University run by Pablo Pablo Urrutia Cordero. The macrophytes are surveyed every 10 meters at 2 transects perpendicular to each other in each wetland. It is always interesting to see how the planning (first photo) holds up when it meets the reality of the field work (second photo)…So far so good, Our idea with two persons on the SUP where one handles the GPS to find the right sampling site and does steering and paddling, and one person doing the actual sampling seems to work.
- End Conference november 17, 2023
- Dragonfly studies including eDNA – field work now finished september 22, 2023
- A popular science publication as a result of project surveys augusti 27, 2023
- Two new thesis/degree projects in the project are now published augusti 25, 2023
- Final arthropod sampling augusti 4, 2023