The vegetation surveys of ca 25 wetlands are now finished. In total ca 15 submersed species were found, including at least 4 Charophyte species. Among the more interesting findings were the Bryozoa Plumatella repens and 2 Nitella species that are on the Redlist (NT); N. gracilis and N. mucronata. Unfortunately we also found the invasive species Elodea nutallii in some wetlands. Below are some photos of some species. It is clear that constructed wetlands in the agricultural landscape can be important also for threathened and rare plant species, and the the occurrence of invasive species is frequent.
- End Conference november 17, 2023
- Dragonfly studies including eDNA – field work now finished september 22, 2023
- A popular science publication as a result of project surveys augusti 27, 2023
- Two new thesis/degree projects in the project are now published augusti 25, 2023
- Final arthropod sampling augusti 4, 2023