The vegetation surveys of ca 25 wetlands are now finished. In total ca 15 submersed species were found, including at least 4 Charophyte species. Among the more interesting findings were the Bryozoa Plumatella repens and 2 Nitella species that are on the Redlist (NT); N. gracilis and N. mucronata. Unfortunately we also found the invasive species Elodea nutallii in some wetlands. Below are some photos of some species. It is clear that constructed wetlands in the agricultural landscape can be important also for threathened and rare plant species, and the the occurrence of invasive species is frequent.
- A milestone is reached! oktober 1, 2022
- Article about the Buffer project in “Lantbrukets Affärer” september 29, 2022
- Project dissemination is on-going september 29, 2022
- New arthropod sampling this week september 27, 2022
- Vegetations survey gave interesting botanical results september 7, 2022