During our dragonfly surveys we found a Common winter damselfly (Sympecma fusca) at the wetland TA25. It is not rare in Sweden but have an easterly distribution and before our observation it had only been reorded once in Halland (in 2012) .
- Second sampling of invertebrates for 2021 augusti 30, 2021
- Filming of our project again augusti 25, 2021
- New sampling period for Cyanoblooms augusti 25, 2021
- Project WetKit visit Halland augusti 24, 2021
- Field experiments with pollinators finished – emptying of wetlands postponed to next year augusti 9, 2021