During the weekend the 29-30 of January the storm Malik hit the westcoast of Sweden. Thanks to our water level meters located in 11 streams, we could follow the effect the storm had on the water levels, hour for hour. The data from the stream Trönningeån shows that between 02.00 and 21.30 the 29th of January the water level increased with 1.37 m!
- End Conference november 17, 2023
- Dragonfly studies including eDNA – field work now finished september 22, 2023
- A popular science publication as a result of project surveys augusti 27, 2023
- Two new thesis/degree projects in the project are now published augusti 25, 2023
- Final arthropod sampling augusti 4, 2023